By approving your order, you are approving both the sales quote and artwork for your particular job. You are also agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Unless you have established payment terms with DE Sports, Inc.; all orders require a deposit before your order will be processed. Payment in full must be received at time of pick up or before being shipped. Payment may be made by check, money order, or credit card. There will be a $30.00 charge for any returned checks.
Turnaround times reflect an average completion time of normal orders. These times are not guaranteed. For guaranteed production dates, ask your sales representative about our rush order services. Turnaround times are quoted in working business days; weekends and holidays are not included in turnaround time. Please plan for time sensitive jobs in advance.
All rush orders will be subjected to a rush fee based on needed turnaround time and current workload. To discuss the actual rush charge please contact a sales rep at 814-226-4871. All rush orders must be noted in the special instructions field.
Prices do not include shipping (unless otherwise specified). Any changes may result in extended turnaround times. DE Sports, Inc. is not responsible for any loss, damage or shipping delays caused by a delivery carrier.
All artwork must be submitted at 300 dpi or in a vector format. Your submitted artwork will be evaluated for quality. You will be notified if your artwork is too small or of poor quality. Minor touch-ups and clean-ups of artwork are part of our everyday process. However, artwork requiring more than small touch-ups will incur an artwork fee. This fee will be discussed and approved with you before we start the process. Artwork fees must be paid in full, and there are no refunds because labor costs must still be covered.
Due to the nature of custom printing tee shirts and other soft materials, print sizing and placement may vary by ½” in any direction. This is considered normal and would not be considered a defect or production error.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Claims for damages, defects or shortages must be submitted in writing within 10 working days after the delivery of the product.
- In the event of an order misprint, all of the original order must be returned and DE Sports, Inc. will replace the entire order.
- Any orders left at DE Sports, Inc. over 90 days will be treated as abandoned and will be donated to charity and all deposits will be forfeited.
- DE Sports, Inc. liability shall be limited to the stated sales price of any defective goods. We will not be liable for any consequential damages such as profit loss, etc. For legal purposes, the venue for any dispute shall be Clarion, Pennsylvania.
- Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please read all information on our website before submitting your order.
- Because screen printing is custom made merchandise, cancellation of an order will result in charges for any set-up or pre-press costs incurred before cancellation and all restocking fees incurred by our distributors.
- Upon approval of your order, changes may not be made without delaying your order.
- Once your order has entered production, no changes may be made. If you need to add additional items, these will be subject to our order minimum. If you need to remove items, you will be responsible for the full cost of the original order.
- Orders cannot be canceled once production has begun. All orders are subjected to restocking fees if cancellations are made before any production or art prep has happened.